Friday, January 06, 2006

Ghost? Alien?

Im afraid!! when i was looking at my pictures i took from my house i saw something appear. First it was hazy look:


1

And when i looked at the others i got scared!! Was this 'it' what i was feeling the preasens in my house? What woke me in the middle of the night I in cold sweat feeling a strong hand closing my mouth so i couldnt breath..



2

and more O No i wanne Move Now What is hunting me!!



3

Well i probably didnt fool anyone with this but many people in Neth did. Read http://www.randi.org/jr/2006-01/010606netherlands.html


4

This is my little friend. So for the cold spooky winternights (or hot mysterious summerdays) cut a ghost, alien or what you like from a piece of paper. Then take your cam shut down the flashlight and move it quickly before the lens when taking a pic. Practise will do. Lets call this a "van den Broeke" in the future or a "Robbert" hehe. If you made some i like to know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Clo said...

LOL!
Love thoses stories. It's unbelievable to see how people are naive.
Love your pics too and I prefer your friend ghost than the one of Robert!

10:36 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

wooah! you got me fooled for a sec there, until i saw the last pic. can't believe lots were fooled by Robbert tho. hehe..

still, this is a great experiment.. hee let me try one too. 8)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Ambres said...

Hehe nice i fooled you for a moment, well there is still a big discussion about Robbert here. The skeptics are being accused of being prepossed and anti-religious.

but maby more about that later.

greetz love to see those pics!

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home