Thursday, December 03, 2009

Ramses Shaffy

a famous Dutch artist died a few days ago. I always loved this song.

"People dont be afraid to life!"

Cheers on him!



a very quick and bit drunk translation. The songs is called Pastorale. The female is Lisabeth List.

Mijn hemel blauw met gouden harp
my heaven blue with a golden harp
Mijn wolkentorens, ijskristallen
my towerlikeclouds, icecristals
Kometen, manen en planeten, aah alles draait om mij
comets, moons and planets, aaah all spins around me
En door de witte wolkenpoort tot diep onder de golven
and trough a white cloudy gate till deep under the waves
Boort mijn vuur, mijn liefde, zich in de aarde
penetrates my fire, my love, in the earth
En bij het water speelt een kind
and close to the water plays a child
En alle schelpen die het vindt gaan blinken als ik lach
and all the shells that it finds blink when i smile

'k Hou van je warmte op mijn gezicht
i Love your warmth on my face
Ik hou van de koperen kleur van je licht
I love the copper colour that is your light
Ik geef je water in mijn hand
I give you water in my hand

En schelpen uit het zoute zand
And shells from the salty sand
Ik heb je lief, zo lief
I love you, love you so much

Ik scheur de rotsen met mijn stralen
I rip the rocks with my beams
Verhoog de meren in de dalen en
Heightening up all the lakes in the valley’s
Onweersluchten doe ik vluchten, aah als de regen valt
Thunderclouds i dissolve, aah if the rain falls
Verberg je ogen in een hand
Hide your eyes in a hand
Voordat m'n glimlach ze verbrandt
Before my smile burns them
M'n vuur, m'n liefde, mijn gouden ogen
My fire, my love, my golden eyes
't Is beter als je nog wat wacht
Its better that you wait a little more

Want even later komt de nacht en schijnt de koele maan
Because a little later the night will come and a cool moon shines..

De nacht is te koud, de maan te grijs
The night is too cold, the moon too grey
Toe neem me toch mee naar je hemelpaleis
Take me with you in your palace in heaven
Daar wil ik zijn alleen met jou
There i want to be alone with you
En stralen in het hemelblauw
And vibrate with you in heavenly blue
Ik heb je lief, zo lief
I love You, Love you so much

Als ik de aarde ga verwarmen
If i go warmth the earth
Laat ik haar leven in m’n armen
I let her live in my arms
Van sterren weefde ik het verre, aah het noorderlicht
From stars i weaved infinity, aah the northern light
Maar soms ben ik als kolkend lood
But sometimes i'm like boiling lead

Ik ben het leven en de dood
I’m life i’m death
In vuur, in liefde, in alle tijden
In fire, in love, through all times
M'n kind ik troost je, kijk omhoog
My child i comfort you, look Up
Vandaag span ik mijn regenboog
Today i brace my rainbow
Die is alleen voor jou
only for you

Nee nooit sta ik een seconde stil
No never i will stop for a second
'k Wil liever branden neem me mee
I would rather burn take me with you
Geen mens kan mij dwingen wanneer ik niet wil
No human can force me when i don't want too
Wanneer je vanavond gaat slapen in zee
When you go sleep tonight in sea
Geen leven dat ik niet begon
No life that i didn't start
En vliegen langs jouw hemelbaan
And fly along your flight through heaven
Je kunt niet houden van de zon
You cant love the sun
Ik wil niet meer bij jou vandaan
I wont leave you ever!

Ik heb je lief, zo lief
I love you, love you so much
Ik heb je lief, zo lief
I love you, love you so much
Ik heb je lief, zo lief
I love you, love you so much
Ik heb je lief
I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home